(Albany, US) DelveInsight ha s launched a new report on Gastric Cancer Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s Gastric Cancer Epidemiology Forecast to 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Gastric Cancer epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Click Here For Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/gastric-cancer-epidemiology-forecast
Gastric Cancer Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Gastric Cancer epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Gastric Cancer epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The DelveInsight Gastric Cancer report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Scope of the Report
- The Gastric Cancer report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Gastric Cancer Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Gastric Cancer in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Gastric Cancer in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Gastric Cancer
- The report provides the segmentation of the Gastric Cancer epidemiology
KEY FACT FROM THE REPORT
- Approximately 0.9% of men and women are diagnosed with Gastric Cancer at some point during their lifetime, based on 2014-2016 data.
- The number of new cases of Gastric Cancer and deaths was 7.4/100,000 men and women/year, and 3.1/100,000 men and women/year, respectively. These rates are age-adjusted and based on cases and deaths in 2012–2016.
- In 2016, an estimated 113,054 people were living with Gastric Cancer in the United States.
MAJOR KEY PLAYERS OF THE REPORT
- Innovent Biologics
- RemeGen Co.
- Surface Oncology
NAME OF DRUGS COVERED IN THE REPORT
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Gastric Cancer
3. Gastric Cancer: Disease Background and Overview
3.2. Sign and Symptoms
3.4. Risk Factors
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
5.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
5.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
5.3.1. Gastric Cancer Epidemiology Scenario in the 7MM (2017- 2030)
5.4. United States Epidemiology
5.4.1. Gastric Cancer Epidemiology Scenario in the United States (2017- 2030)
5.5. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
5.5.1. Germany Epidemiology
18.104.22.168. Gastric Cancer Epidemiology Scenario in Germany (2017- 2030)
5.5.2. France Epidemiology
22.214.171.124. Gastric Cancer Epidemiology Scenario in France (2017- 2030)
5.5.3. Italy Epidemiology
126.96.36.199. Gastric Cancer Epidemiology Scenario in Italy (2017- 2030)
5.5.4. Spain Epidemiology
188.8.131.52. Gastric Cancer Epidemiology Scenario in Spain (2017- 2030)
5.5.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
184.108.40.206. Gastric Cancer Epidemiology Scenario in the United Kingdom (2017-2030)
5.6. Japan Epidemiology
5.6.1. Gastric Cancer Epidemiology Scenario in Japan (2017- 2030)
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
6.1. Gastric Cancer Treatment and Management
6.2. Gastric Cancer Treatment Algorithm
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.