(ALBANY, US) DELVEINSIGHT HAS LAUNCHED A NEW REPORT ON Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Pipeline Insight
Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia market. A detailed picture of the Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia treatment guidelines.
The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Click Here For Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/staphylococcus-aureus-bacteremia-pipeline-insight
Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia treatment.
- Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
- The Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia.
KEY FACT FROM THE REPORT
- S. aureus bacteremia is estimated with an incidence rate ranging from 20 to 50 cases per 100,000 population per year (Van Hal et al. 2012). Even though overall rates of SAB may have stabilized, the incidence of MRSA
bacteremia has increased dramatically in recent years in both the US and Europe.
- In the study of 247 evaluable adult patients with S. aureus bacteremia, the episodes of bacteremia were classified according to acquisition type, in which 23.5% were nosocomial (N-SAB), 58.7% were healthcare-associated (HCA-SAB), and 17.8% were community-acquired (CA-SAB) (Atrouni et al., 2009).
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, male gender is consistently associated with increased SAB incidence with male-to-female ratios of ∼1.5. The basis for this increased risk is not understood.
MAJOR KEY PLAYERS OF THE REPORT
- Basilea Pharmaceuticals
- NovaDigm Co.
- Intron Biotechnology
NAME OF DRUGS COVERED IN THE REPORT
1. Report Introduction
2. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia
2.3. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Symptoms
2.6. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Treatment Guidelines
4. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
18.104.22.168. Assessment Summary
4.1.2. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Collaboration Deals
22.214.171.124. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
126.96.36.199. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
188.8.131.52. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
5.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
18.104.22.168. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and MOA
5.1.6. Assessment by Target
126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Discontinued Products
13. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Product Profiles
13.1. Drug Name: Company
13.1.1. Product Description
188.8.131.52. Product Overview
184.108.40.206. Mechanism of action
13.1.2. Research and Development
220.127.116.11. Clinical Studies
13.1.3. Product Development Activities
18.104.22.168. Patent Detail
13.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
22.214.171.124. General Description Table
14. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Key Companies
15. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Unmet Needs
18. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Future Perspectives
19. Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
22. About Delveinsight
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.