(ALBANY, US) DELVEINSIGHT HA S LAUNCHED A NEW REPORT ON Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Forecast to 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Tuberous Sclerosis Complex epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Click Here For Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/tuberous-sclerosis-complex-epidemiology-forecast
Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The Tuberous Sclerosis Complex epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Tuberous Sclerosis Complex epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Tuberous Sclerosis Complex epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Tuberous Sclerosis Complex epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Tuberous Sclerosis Complex epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The DelveInsight Tuberous Sclerosis Complex report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Scope of the Report
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Complex report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
- The report provides the segmentation of the Tuberous Sclerosis Complex epidemiology
KEY FACT FROM THE REPORT
- Approximately, 2.8 million people sustain TBI annually in the United States and every day 153 people in the United States die from injuries that include TBI as per Brain line organization.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that over the span of six years (2007–2013) TBI- related ED visits have increased by 47%, hospitalization rates decreased by 2.5% and death rates decreased by 5%.
- Marek Majdan et al. estimated that about 57,000 TBI-related deaths and 1·5 million hospital discharges occurred in 2012 in Europe.
- According to data from the Overall Analysis Center of Traffic Accidents, TBI accounts for 9.3% of 1,160,000 traffic.
MAJOR KEY PLAYERS OF THE REPORT
- Vasopharm GmBH
- NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB
- Cellvation Therapeutics
NAME OF DRUGS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- Ronopterin (VAS203)
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
3. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex: Disease Background and Overview
3.2. Sign and Symptoms
3.4. Risk Factors
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
5.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
5.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
5.3.1. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Scenario in the 7MM (2017- 2030)
5.4. United States Epidemiology
5.4.1. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Scenario in the United States (2017- 2030)
5.5. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
5.5.1. Germany Epidemiology
188.8.131.52. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Scenario in Germany (2017- 2030)
5.5.2. France Epidemiology
184.108.40.206. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Scenario in France (2017- 2030)
5.5.3. Italy Epidemiology
220.127.116.11. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Scenario in Italy (2017- 2030)
5.5.4. Spain Epidemiology
18.104.22.168. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Scenario in Spain (2017- 2030)
5.5.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
22.214.171.124. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Scenario in the United Kingdom (2017-2030)
5.6. Japan Epidemiology
5.6.1. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Epidemiology Scenario in Japan (2017- 2030)
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
6.1. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Treatment and Management
6.2. Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Treatment Algorithm
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.