The global flywheel damper market is anticipated to expand at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period, 2020–2026. The advancement of technologies, increase in awareness among the people globally which is expected to be the major reason behind the growth of the market.
Flywheel damper is mainly used to provide continuous rotational energy, it is a rotating mechanical device which acts as a continuous flywheel. Flywheel damper is also used for reducing the torsional vibration created by operation of diesel or petrol engine. Flywheel damper reduces the vibration by storing the energy in different half’s masses for the period of time. Flywheel dampers are also used for the controlling the torque and power, at low revolutions. The main components of the flywheel damper are starter ring gear, flange, primary cover, primary mass, arc springs, plain bearing and secondary mass. The torque fluctuations occurred due to the combustion cycle of four stroke engine which causes torsional vibration, are also prevented by the use of flywheel.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Automotive and agriculture industry is expected to be the major driving factor for the growth of global flywheel damper market.
- Increasing application of flywheel damper in various industries such as automotive, renewable energy sources, and machinery tools are expected to have a positive impact in the growth of the market.
- Rapid development in the Information Technology (IT) field and Increasing investments in R&D Vendors are key market trends of the market.
- Clinking noise occurring at the time of gear shifting and load changes are the factors which hinder the growth of the market.
- Uncontrollable vibration in the vehicles, is a key restraint of the market.
- Globally, people are not fully aware of the benefits of the devices which is anticipated to be an obstacle in the growth of the device in the market.
- Using flywheel damper in renewable sources of energy such as in solar energy and wind energy for controlling vibrations and in machinery tools industry for handling the torsional vibrations during the combustion cycle are key market opportunities.
The key players which operate in the global flywheel damper market are Borg & Beck, Voith, Automotive World, ZF Friedrichshafen, Valeo Service, Schaeffler, LuK, Tibbetts Group, Vibratech, Aisin Asia
With the increasing competition, domestic and global players are forced to focus more on increasing volume of production, innovation, and pricing structure. To achieve these, manufacturers have to continuously look for research and development, strategic acquisition, agreements, and collaborations to develop diverse product which continuously meet the customer demand and to amplify their market share and gain traction in global marketplace. To gain a competitive advantage in different market, key players are focusing on expanding their portfolio to meet customer needs.
The global flywheel damper market has been segmented on the basis of:
- Individual bent spring flywheel damper
- One –phase bent spring flywheel damper
- Two –phase bent spring flywheel damper
- Three –phase bent spring flywheel damper
- Automotive industry
- Agricultural industry
- Machinery tools
- Cutting tools
- Solar and wind energy
- Online Channel
- Offline Channel
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Flywheel Damper Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Flywheel Damper Market Overview
- Global Flywheel Damper Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Flywheel Damper Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Flywheel Damper Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Flywheel Damper Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Flywheel Damper Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Flywheel Damper Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Flywheel Damper Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Flywheel Damper Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Flywheel Damper Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]